Are you ready to become someone’s miracle?
A gestational surrogate is a woman who becomes pregnant through in vitro fertilization and delivers a child for someone else. Surrogacy is one of the most generous things a woman can do for others. You’ve found us because you are a compassionate person considering giving this incredible gift to help someone begin their family. GSHC Surrogacy Agency works with you to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your time and effort. Whether you’re a first-time or experienced surrogate, we have some helpful information to prepare you for the road ahead.
See What Others Have Said
– <<JENNIFER>>, Surrogate Mother, <<Facebook>>
– <<VALIENA>>, Surrogate Mother, <<Facebook>>
– <<MALLORY>>, Surrogate Mother, <<Facebook>>
– <<ALICE>>, Surrogate Mother, <<Google>>
– <<HANNAH>>, Surrogate Mother, <<Google>>
– <<MELISSA>>, Surrogate Mother, <<Google>>
The Right Agency for You
A successful surrogacy journey involves more than just a healthy delivery. A successful journey starts from the very beginning when you select the right agency to guide you along the way. You want to work with an agency that has your interests at heart and puts your health first. You also want to work with an agency that provides you with the freedom and flexibility to match with the right intended parents for you.
GSHC Surrogacy Agency works alongside you from the very start to ensure that your needs are met. From the moment you first reach out to us our courteous staff will ease you through the intake process to make sure that we have all necessary documents and discussions prior to creating your surrogate profile for intended parents to review. We are mindful of your time and we won’t rush you into a match before you’re ready to start. In order to ensure the best matches we take great efforts to learn your needs and wishes so that they are guaranteed to be met!
Why Choose GSHC?
If you have been a gestational surrogate in the past and you’re thinking of doing another journey, our wonderful team can discuss the benefits of working with GSHC. 90% of our surrogates sign up for another journey with us because of our exceptional case management abilities and our negotiable compensation. Whether you’ve worked with our agency or another agency, contact us today to discuss your compensation agreement for another surrogacy journey with GSHC.
What GSHC can do for you
We understand that the decision to become a surrogate is an important one. Before you commit to an agency, you should know why GSHC is a top tier agency committed to your health, wellbeing, and a successful outcome for you and your Intended Parent(s).
What We Offer
- 24/7 unparalleled, friendly, and professional service from people who are 100% invested in your experience, health, and happiness.
- Experience! All recruiters and case managers are former/current surrogates – we understand this experience first-hand and we can guide you through every step of this process from personal experience
- Local case managers who are more than just a voice on the other end of the phone. Our team is committed to meeting you at appointments whenever possible and personally helping you through your journey.
- Zero financial burden for you – all expenses are taken care of on your behalf to ensure you receive all payments and reimbursements owed to you in a timely manner.
- We are extremely proud of our satisfaction rate – 90% of our surrogates return to us and 50% of new recruits are referrals from our former surrogates.
- Competitive compensation with full transparency – you will have access to your complete compensation package and a thorough understanding of what you will receive and when you will receive it.
- Direct access to counseling services to help you throughout your entire surrogacy journey.
Learn more about our agency and our staff.
What You Can Expect to Earn
All of our surrogates are generously compensated for everything they do to help intended parents start their family. In addition to a monthly base compensation, our surrogates are also entitled to a monthly allowance, milestone payments, childcare/housekeeping reimbursement, maternity clothing allowance and more.
We encourage you to review our website to learn more about Surrogacy Compensation
Additional Surrogacy Resources Available to You
In addition to the 24/7 access you will have to your personal case manager and the rest of the GSHC staff during your journey, we also provide a wealth of surrogacy knowledge through our
A sample of surrogacy topics and useful information can be found below. We also encourage you to thoroughly investigate the Surrogate Resources page for information specific to your experience along your journey.
he requirements for surrogacy can vary from clinic to clinic but the basic requirements are listed below. Please review these basic criteria to see if you are eligible:
- Ages 21-38 and have had at least one child of your own
- Have a BMI of 31 or less
- U.S. citizen with no felonies
- Financially stable and not receiving any government assistance
- Reside in a stable environment, no short-term visiting or moving plan within months of you completing a cycle
- Non-smoker and Non-drug users
- No history of mental illness