To guarantee the best possible outcome for you and your Intended Parent(s), all potential surrogacy candidates must meet the following criteria. If you are unsure of your current qualifications, do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We are more than happy to walk you through the introductory process to assess whether surrogacy is right for you.
- Ages 21-27
- No health issues within your immediate family, such as Diabetes, Cancer, MS, Autism, etc.
- Non-smoker and Non-drug users
- No history of mental illness
- IUD’s that are Copper or Hormonal will have to be removed
- Currently not taking any medications for blood pressure, anxiety, depression, etc.
- No tattoo’s or piecing’s within 6 months without a health certificate from the facility or Artist
- No STD’s within one calendar year from the day you are applying
- If a repeater, please attain your prior cycle records immediately
Requirements After Matching
- Fully committed to your cycle and the responsibilities/requirements that go with it. Patients are counting on you.
- Have a reliable vehicle to get to your appointments or let us know immediately that you will need a car service.
- Smoking and/or heavy drinking is prohibited, nor should you be surrounded by marijuana/tobacco smokers. You will be tested several times in these regards for you and the child’s health and safety.
- Communicate by phone and email as needed and in a timely manner.
- Promptly contact us if you have moved, changed your phone number, email, marital status, cycle or childbirth status and/or any pertinent information.
- Please check your messages and voice mails at least once in the morning and once in the evening before 5:00 pm, this in case something has been asked of you or needs to be shared with you immediately.
Don’t be hesitant or afraid to ask questions, even if you have asked before. We want you to always be fully aware and clear and this is what we are here for.